I am a huge fan of ponytails. I came across a pic of this style and just had to try it! My good friend, Silena, is always down to experiment on me with new styles, so I showed her the picture and hunny delivered, okurrr! lol
For this style we used gel, edge control, bobby pins, a very good hair-tie, marley hair and rose gold wire (purchased from Michaels).
- Step 1- The center of my hair was braided into two cornrows
- Step 2- The sides were laid down with TONS of gel
- Step 3- Hair was pulled into a ponytail and pinned down into a bun
- Step 4- The hair used for the ponytail was pre-curled with flexi-rods the night before and placed on a hair tie. The hair-tie was then secured to the bun and bobby pins were used for extra security
- Step 5- The wire was then intertwined into the braids and wrapped around the ponytail
This style is fairly quick and perfect for a night out. I try very hard to stay away from heat and was able to still get a nice polished look by simply combing my hair out,and using tons of gel 😫. The Marley hair also contributed to the naturalness of this look.
Let me know below if you’d try this style!!
(📸 – @LindseyHartPhotography)